Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

At last!

I played this earlier, but I wasn't logged in, so I couldn't review... but NOW I can! XD I 'm gonna explain why I gave 10's in each category:

GRAPHICS: Dan, you did a GREAT job drawing this!!! Your style of art is very awesome!!!!! ^_^
STYLE: Highly original!!! Plus there was a combo system put in, which was awesome!!! My highest combo I think was... 17?
SOUND: Loved the BG music (yay, Dustball)!!! And the SE in the game were very awesome!!!
VIOLENCE: Should I explain this category?
INTERACTIVITY: It's a game, what more do you want!?
HUMOR: Putting popular NG artists in the movie was really funny! I saw Tom, Dan , Wade, Randy Solem, IllWillPress, Shok, and that's all I can remember (gimme a break, it's 3 AM my time XD)
OVERALL: You guys did a great job!! Tom, I need to follow your footsteps and learn more ActionScript so I can make an awesome game! XD Dan, I need whatever you use for drawing... my mouse sucks, and tablets are too expensive, but I'll find a way... :P Oh, and Dustball, loved the song you made!!!
EXTRA COMMENT: I can't get passed the part with the street, people, and the four-wheeler things. I've tried twice now, and I dunno how to pass it... ah well. :P

-Jordan

DanPaladin responds:

thanks! I am in love with you. okay, if you take a soccerball or basketball with you and throw it into the 4 wheelers, you can blow them up easier. go get em!!!

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

My account is worth $36.74! XD

Dude, this was awesome! Very original, and must've taken a LOT of ActionScript!!! I hope you get an award for this!!! ^_^

-Jordan

Chip Chip

Thanks for using my music!!!

Dude, thanks for using my music! I thought nobody would use it in a Flash movie, but someone did! Yay! Anyways, this game was pretty original. Good way to kill some time. :-)

RSA: 2: Toad Adventure RSA: 2: Toad Adventure

Noooooo...

I can't get passed the first spike thing! The jump barely works! But don't worry, games in Flash take a lot of work to make, and I'm sure you can make a better version of the game. Look for tutorials (there are a TON of them here), and if you work at it long enough, you might get it into the green, or even better, the blue.

Drawing Tutorial PC Drawing Tutorial PC

Pretty good.

This was a pretty good tutorial. I'll have to try it out sometime. Anyways, this was interesting, and could help a bunch of n00bs to go from crappy stick figures to great artwork. All we need is for them to see this, and then we'll be happy. Yay!! :D

PureCarnage responds:

That is the dream... thanks for the review.

Megaman - ProjectX(demo) Megaman - ProjectX(demo)

Holy crap!!!

This was AWESOME!!! I loved this game. Althogh I really sucked at it, I liked it! Great job!! Keep this up!!!

Electoral Ping Pong Electoral Ping Pong

A little too late...

First of all, the Election is over. Second, why is this in a weird language? Last, clicking on Bush makes you play as Kerry, and clicking on Kerry makes you play as Bush. This game could be a lot better.

Yannas-Media responds:

First - I know
Second - It's German
Last- Did you not read the description?

"Just click the person you would want to battle."

Car (Beta - Version 0.32) Car (Beta - Version 0.32)

Holy crap!!

This was awesome!! For a beta, this is good. The final is going to be awesome!!! The best thing in this game so far is when you hit a land mine while using the speed boost!! Keep this up!!!

Assassinate Tom Fulp Assassinate Tom Fulp

Pretty cool!

This was a pretty good game. I won on my first try in a long time! Fighting Pico was cool, too! Great job!!

2004 Election Booth 2004 Election Booth

So that's what happens to Nader votes...

Heh, nice movie-game-thing. I always wondered why Nader didn't get many votes... ha! Keep this up, man!!

Oh, and the world's gonna blow up soon? Oh crap!!